08 September 2009

two in a row...

Today is the second day that I have managed to be up and moving before 7 ante meridiem (a.m.) I was actually smart, and got the coffee machine all ready to go last night before I went to bed

yes, I amaze myself with my cleverness sometimes... o

Oh shush you!














Walk this morning was foggy, I made a whole quarter of a mile before I got tired... means half mile in all, right? Don't laugh, that is pretty good for the old lady here.

Fall really seems to be on its way now, though the weather man says that it will warm up by the end of the week ~

I have to finish moving stuff this week, then next week I will be busy trying to find work that does not tire me out, that pays enough to make all the bills and maybe can work into something with health insurance...

HA! yes, I laugh insanely at myself too ~ I do have a tendency to wish for the moon these days.

Off to the Farmers Market now, I hope to get enough fresh stuff to last until Thursday ~ when the next group of Farmers comes through.

I love this time of year.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment